Opportunity for licensed massage practitioner to join our clinic setting. This is a multi doctor Chiropractic clinic is rural skagit county. We have a separate wellness center on site for massage care. We are currently looking for more then one massage practitioners to join our practice. You will have access to modern clinical information, ehr, radiographs, and dyna-rom testing to assist in your clinical massage decision making. We are interested in serious students of massage that would like to develop a long term, healthy work environment. Please call Dr. Avery Martin if you would like to get more information. 360-420-8355.
Dr. Avery N. Martin
Practicing Doctor since 1977.
Founder and Practicing Chiropractor of the Country Chiropractic Clinic, PLLC
Founder and Clinical Director of Averio Health Institute, LLC
Current President of Washington State Chiropractic Association (2012-2013)
Massage Therapist Needed
Citrine Health/Women's Wellness Center,
a local non-profit organization, seeks a talented
Licensed Massage Practitioner to join our team.
Email your resume and cover letter to:
Check us out online and follow us on facebook!
Women's wellness center
2817 Rockefeller Avenue
Everett, WA 98201
A program of Citrine Health
Body Kneads Massage Therapy & Spa is looking for 2 full-time Massage therapist. In Othello, Wa. Busy spa setting. Call for more info 509-331-6308.
Body Kneads Massage Therapy & Spa
Jessica Likes L.M.P.
Office # (509)331-6308
Fax # (509)488-4955
Now Hiring Part Time Massage Therapists at Be Well Massage in Mukilteo!
We are a busy clinic that keeps growing and I am looking to fill this position soon and will be accepting resumes through March.
Looking for experienced therapists, but newly licensed therapists are welcome to apply also.
• Washington State Massage Therapist Certification
• Current liability insurance
• Reliable transportation
• Skilled in both relaxation and clinical/injury treatment massage
• Skilled in deep tissue massage
• Punctuality, professionalism
• Excellent SOAP charting practice is a MUST
• Must be willing and able to work Saturdays, plus 1 to 2 afternoons/evenings per week, Sundays are available as well; but not necessary.
• Attention to detail, particularly
• Positive attitude
• In-network participation with Insurance companies a plus, but not required
• Training in other modalities (Pregnancy, Thai, Shiatsu, Cranial Sacral, Lomi, Lomi, Lymphatic) is highly desirable
Preferred Skills but none are required:
• Credentialed with most insurance companies, including Regence BlueShield.
• Experience with PIP and Workers' Compensation cases
• Part-time position has the potential to turn into a full-time position
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Lisa that details the days and hours you are available for work!